file:///C:/Users/Tasha.Huebner/Desktop/google96fe44e4b6d98b3e.html

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hmmm


Normally I don’t bother checking my blog stats – after all, after that one gentle reader found my site by googling “I have completely lost my mind and I need help,” well, what more is there that one needs to know? I’d say that sums it up right there.

But today I was bored....okay, procrastinating.....okay, dreaming of the fame and fortune that will ensue any day now thanks to my little blog here........so I decided to see where people were coming from. Is my faithful reading populace from the triathlon community? The cancer one? Hockey? Gardening? Dobe rescue? Other people who are practically-perfect-in-every-way?

So having done some perusing, now I wonder. Should I be at all concerned about the people from Iran who landed on the page of my website where I talk about my titanium collarbone, airport security, and the bomb potential involved in all of that? And who seemed to spend an awful lot of time there? Just curious. Note to the Department of Homeland Security: last spring, when I went to visit my friend Stacey in London, and mused on how I hoped airport security wouldn’t find and confiscate the GU I had packed......I really was talking about GU. Really. That wasn’t code for yellow cake uranium, or anything like that. Just so you know.

By the way, if you’re ever looking for motivation to clean your house, I recommend checking out the show Hoarders. Last night they had an older woman who had her 4 refrigerators and 2 freezers and the entire damn kitchen packed to the gills with leaking, expired food. Some of it rotting. Her comment: “I figure, if I keep it cold enough and it’s not puffy, then it’s fine.”

Ohhhhhh-kay then. So did some of us randomly decide to take the time today to clean out our relatively pristine freezers? I think....that would be a yes. "PUFFY"????!

3 comments:

t-odd said...

You said, "cake." D will have something to say about that.

Unknown said...

Ok, unless you have 10 kids, no one needs 4 refrigerators and 2 freezers! Geez...

Katya said...

blog stats: you are now up to elevens of readers; ) love it.