file:///C:/Users/Tasha.Huebner/Desktop/google96fe44e4b6d98b3e.html

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hitting the big time





I’m quite sure that my many faithful reader(s) assume that someone of my triathlon goddess stature would have so many wanna-be sponsors that I’d be beating them off with a stick. Alas, there seems to be a problem with my mail delivery, and my email address, and, well, basically any other way that these hordes of companies are desperately trying to contact me. (Note: thuebner@rcn.com)

Yet, one intrepid company has managed to forge its way through the flotsam and detritus standing in the way of my deserving fame and fortune. That company is TriBug, who I’m proud to announce is my first official sponsor.

This basically means that they gave me something for free – hey, we’re not a tough crowd over here on this blog, no sirree. We know better.

Now, I’m still trying to figure out how I can parlay this into more treats for The Kone - the true star of this blog – but I’m sure that’ll come, as the other offers come cascading in. The deluge has already started, in fact. Shortly after I hammered out the agreement this morning with Kostya at TriBug, I got a call from Annette, saying that she wanted to sponsor my lunch. Sweet! Today, TriBug and lunch-sponsored-by-Nettie-at-Big-Boy-Gyros........tomorrow, Lemonheads? Godiva? Dare I say it.....Superdawg?? I don’t know quite what would be appropriate sponsors for The Goddess (me), but the possibilities are endless....

No comments: