file:///C:/Users/Tasha.Huebner/Desktop/google96fe44e4b6d98b3e.html

Friday, October 29, 2010

I know, I know.......

I fully realize that there are numerous questions roiling around the Blogosphere: will Tasha be cured by month's end? Just how bad can the Pinkapalooza stuff get? Is Charlie Sheen the biggest fuckup to walk the face of this earth or what?

And of course the key question: WHO will win the Pinkapalooza contest??

To which I say: patience, young grasshoppers, patience.

Because I know this is hard to believe - I find it hard to believe too - but once in a great while Miss Tasha must needs put her talents to work not in the way she'd wish, aka in entertaining her fifteens of readers in BlogLand, but rather in actually getting some work done. That's the point I'm at right now, needing to finish some work before the epic posting of Inspirational Pink Shit recommences.

I actually do have a number of additional entries that go into the Hall of Fame category, but fear not, the next posts will focus on the Hall of Shame, and then the Hall of WTF. Because some things just can't wait.

To tide you all over in the meantime, behold:


Now, I know what you're all thinking. You're asking yourselves, WTF, are those pasties? Like, the things that go over nipples?? In the shape of pink ribbons, with glitter and all?

The answer to that would be yes. Or, as the company that makes this horror puts it:

"These couture breast cancer nipple pasties are the perfect emblem for younger women who are becoming more conscious about issues pertaining to breast cancer. They are also perfect for a little fun!"

I have to admit, I don't get either part of this, the "becoming more conscious" or "perfect for a little fun." How the hell are pasties going to make you more aware of BC, just because they're in the shape of a fricking ribbon?? And fun? Under what conditions would one actually wear these? Doing a striptease for your husband, say, after reconstruction? Except oops, you haven't had the nipple recon yet.

Again, I just say, WTF.

And think about it - these aren't even a real frontrunner in the Hall of Shame category. I know, it boggles the mind.....

No comments: