file:///C:/Users/Tasha.Huebner/Desktop/google96fe44e4b6d98b3e.html

Monday, February 11, 2008

Found it!

So you know how you were saying that you were desperately looking for more exercise equipment that would be easy on your aching joints? I mean, while I myself have not an extra ounce of fat on my lithe, lean self (hey, it's true! it’s all muscle, baby), I can sympathize with how tough it must be for someone of your, umm, “substance.”

While I’m sure the Gazelle is working wonders, I saw this and immediately thought of you:


Oh, I know the idea of twisting back and forth is probably a bit daunting for you, but I have faith that after a month or two, you’ll master it. Why, heck, since I myself know everything about everything, I’d even be happy to help you out, at least until you build up your confidence. That’s just the kind of person I am.

Then, this is what you have to look forward to:


Yes, you too will be able to stand around in your kitchen looking all manly and bare-chested, preparing a dinner that consists solely of fibrous tubers and large vegetables. Yum! Me, I’m going to add a disc to my workout routine as well, especially since I can apparently get even MORE fit and perfect merely by standing and laying around in suggestive, come hither poses while holding said disc. Hey, and I am all about bringing sexy back to working out…..

No comments: